And the challenge is on to save time and money by using my crock pot for every day of the week once a month! That's what I am talking about....7 nights and a few breakfasts all done by the all mighty crock pot! I have prepared a menu that will allow for leftovers or the leftovers to make a different meal!

I thought I would give you all a sneak peek on my menu! The challenge will run from November 7th til November 13! If any one is interested, they can also join our Facebook Group!

Here goes:

Menu #1
Chicken Cordon Bleu
BBQ Ribs
Oatmeal
Pumpkin Bread Pudding
Old Fashion Pot Roast
Corned Beef and Cabbage
Balsamic Chicken

I will update this as I look for more yummy recipes! I need a few more for breakfast! Stay tuned!!!!
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...