I have found this awesome site for reading!!! Reading Eggs is a comprehensive site to help kiddos start learning from no reading level and above. While looking for a place to help my 2nd grader, I found a place for all my kiddos! Even my P4 kiddo! They have an area also called Reading Eggspress which services older kiddos who are reading chapter books. Their sister site is Study Island which helps with many different subjects! I love love love this program. I am able to let my P4 sit and walk away for a few minutes to change the laundry and she did great. They have lessons in which the can earn eggs and once they master that level, it opens more. They can also use their eggs to buy things like furniture, garden things and clothing to help spruce up their maps! Both my 2nd grader and my P4 have asked when then get up in the morning to play on it! I hope you have as much fun as I did!!!
Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...