So today is my birthday so I have been slacking on getting today's recipes up! Tomorrow will be better! Also...I am having trouble post pictures but will get them up as soon as I can!

I am so not a soggy bread person but this was yummy!





(Ok...I have a confession......my son made this one!  But it was yummy!)

Pumpkin Bread Pudding
Ingredients

  • 1-1/4 cup milk
  • 1 1/4 cups canned pumpkin (I cooked my own and used that!)
  • 1/2 cup honey
  • 4 eggs
  • 2 tsp. ground cinnamon
  • 1/2 tsp. ginger
  • 1/2 tsp. ground allspice
  • Pinch of ground cloves
  • 1 loaf wheat bread cut into cubes

Directions

  1. Place cubed bread into crock pot.  Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl.  Whisk together and pour over bread in the crock pot.
  2. Cook on low for 4-6 hours.


Labels: edit post
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...