I love reading others blogs and getting my fill of encouragement.  I thought I would share a list of my favorite blogs:

Confessions Of a Homeschooler: Erica is amazing at developing curriculum and giving lots of homeschooling advice!  She throws in easy recipes also!

Raising Arrows:  I just plain love Amy!  She is so down to earth and practical!  I have learned a lot about everything!  I hope you enjoy her and her family!

Free Homeschooling Deals:  I love this site for all the freebies!  And they are the jackpot for scoring great deals!

Holy Spirit-led Homeschooling:  Jamerrill runs both the Free Homeschooling Deals and this site!  She has many great ideas for raising a larger family on a budget!

Hannah Keeley:  She is wonderful at mom coaching!  Love love love love love her!

This is just a small list but I am going to continue to add to "My Favorites" list!  Enjoy!
0 Responses

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...